[LUG] Problems with Windows

Hi

I was trying to load FC3 onto a new computer with Windows XP home.  It appears
that this computer was supplied (By PCW) without any installation disks?
(Not my computer, very embarrassing).

However FC3 appeared to load onto the drive we installed, but when we tried to
boot into windows windows sort of tried to reinstall itself, and stuck at 90
odd percent.

Rebooted, we had lost the option to start Fedora, and Windows once more stuck!

Anyone any idea what is going on.

Thanks

Peter