Re: [LUG] How stable is Etch?

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 19:43 +0100, David Johnson wrote:

> I really don't like dist-upgrading live servers,

I'm contemplating moving one from 2.4 to 2.6 because I think that makes
it easier to reduce its power consumption and therefore heat.  This is a
twin Xeon SCSI drive server that is frankly overspecified for what it is
doing, but works nicely.

Is that the sort of move that inspires worry in people or should one
expect it to go smoothly?