Re: [LUG] OT: Is ebuyer.co.uk going bust?

On 24/08/05 22:47:51, Julian Hall wrote:

mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> But when you try to ring, it plays a message and then hangs up :-(

What time did you ring Mike?  They've got very tight operating hours.

Kind regards,

Julian

I eventually got through to them.
The result?

The numpty on the phone said that the warehouse couldn't find the goods so they cancelled the picking order.

I suppose it is better that way than having a picking order open which adversly affects their stats.
Numpty said we should have sent an email, oh, but we didn't.
Numpty said sorry, fat lot of good that is!

I said, just pick the goods and send them to me! You have 147 in stock how hard can it be?

What a piss poor company!

Looks like I might get my hard drive tomorrow.

Also something about moving warehouse which seems to have been ongoing for a least year if you look at google.

--
'ooroo

Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\