Re: [LUG] RPM Header Problem

Hi John

No Luck I'm afraid.  Moved everything to a temp file, Tried again and got :

Test install failed because of package conflicts:
The following packages were added to your selection to satisfy dependencies:
Name                                    Version        Release
kdelibs                                 3.4.2          0.fc3.2

file /usr/share/mimelnk/application/x-webarchive.desktop from install of
kdelibs-3.4.2-0.fc3.2 conflicts
with file from package kdeaddons-3.3.1-1

and so on!

I seem to recall that even if I use add/remove programmes to remove every
thing before starting again they will still be there as compressed files.

Peter