Re: [LUG] KMail - Plain text

On Sunday 21 Aug 2005 11:26, Neil Williams wrote:

> e.g. mine is:
> KDE 3.3.2
> KMail 1.7.2 (running inside Kontact)

Same here.  I merely don't want split screen message displays and having to
either select the 7  bit plain text version, or scroll down the screen if the
message is more than a few as lines; as the screen is mostly filled with
"message displyed with unknown key .....".

Not to worry, if there ain't a simple solution I'll have to scratch around for
a different client.

--
W.Devon