Re: [LUG] Meeting this saturday

Robin Cornelius wrote:

Henry Bremridge wrote:

Silly question: how do you "printout" the £$%£$^ fingerprint. Have been
googling on this issue but cannot find a solution

gpg --fingerprint youremailaddress@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

or use the key id instead of the email address

I will be bringing a handwritten fingerprint along with driver license +
passport to get my key signed. Do I need to bring anything else?

No sounds right, printed would be better ( a few copies!) if you could then you can give each person the print out, they can take it away and verify it before signing

Regards

Robin (@work)

Hope someone can explain all this GPG key stuff to me at the BBQ, I keep reading bits about it, but I still can't get my head round it.

Rob