Re: [LUG] Meeting this saturday

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 05:44:27PM +0100, Robin Cornelius wrote:

<snip>

> GPG Keys
>
> Anybody intrested in key signing don't forget a print out of your fingerprint
> AND photo ID.
>
> Anyone wishing to start with GPG have a look at the guides on the (g)lugs
> website http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/gnupg.html for more info.

Silly question: how do you "printout" the £$%£$^ fingerprint. Have been
googling on this issue but cannot find a solution

I will be bringing a handwritten fingerprint along with driver license +
passport to get my key signed. Do I need to bring anything else?

Will be coming down from Totnes tomorrow morning via Tesco Lee Mill.
Will collect some stuff: please advise if you need anything in
particular

Tks

Henry