GNUPG was Re: [LUG] Meeting this saturday

Neil Williams wrote:

> I've updated the script and thereby the image of our keyring too - it now
> ignores keys that aren't signed by another member so it's a lot clearer and a
> lot simpler:

I thought I'd killed the subkey with the typo in -- damn.

> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_uk/dclugkeyring.png

Need to sort a key (or keys) for my new email address.

Is it okay to have two different but valid keys for the same email
address, or will that break all the software out there? Thinking I need
to put a secret key on a less secure box.