Re: [LUG] Meeting this saturday

On Tuesday 16 August 2005 17:44, Robin Cornelius wrote:
> Hi eveyone,
>
> Regarding the meeting/BBQ this weekend :-

It's a good job you mentioned that - I was thinking it was later this month!

> Talks
>
> Now i don't want in any way to spoil the atmosphere that we created last
> year as it was great, but i was wondering if anybody wanted a *little*
> talk. I can say something on IPSEC and wireless netwoking. if either of
> these topics intrested anyone i could *try* to say somthing. I am totaly
> unprepared at the moment but could put a little something together.

I'd be interested in hearing about IPSEC. It's something I've always wanted to
implement but I always get scared off by the complexity of it...

If anyone's interested I could bring along my new toy - a wireless VoIP
handset.

Regards,
David.

--