Re: [LUG] calculating filesystem sizes (slightly off topic)

Thanks for that, I guess I am used to thinking in terms of 1kb = 1024 bytes when it comes to IT related technologies, I guess most normal canera users would not even notice, or even question the numbers.

it's still lots more than the 128mb card that came with the camera which is important, lots of pics at max resolution, :-)

paul
Grant Sewell wrote:

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:23:39 +0000