[LUG] Video Conferencing

Hi all

   Reluctantly I may have to move to Scotland in the near future
and would like to keep in contact with my elderly father (91) in
Plymouth via an visual/audio link. If we could make contact once
or twice a week it would soften the blow of being apart for both
of us.

   I intend to give him a computer with either Linux or Windows
installed which my brother would operate for him. At my end I will
be using Debian.

   Any suggestions regarding visual/audio hardware, software and
configuration would be gratefully received as this project will be
entirely new to me.

Keith