T'bird does the same [Was Re: [LUG] Debian - Eng(US) v Eng(British)]

David Johnson wrote:

hmmm, I'm sure it never used to do that... must be a new feature with Sarge.
Oh well. Don't forget to report it as a bug.

Regards,
David.

More of an issue is the stubbornness of Thunderbird. I installed the UK English patch and it still insists on spelling everything with far too many Zs, not enough Ss and a few missing Us. Guess which version of English?

*sigh*

Julian