Re: [LUG] SARGE released

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:53:51 +0100
David Johnson wrote:

> hda interrupts are normally a sign of a failing disk (or possibly of a duff
> kernel, but I'm guessing you haven't changed your kernel recently so this
> probably isn't it). Give it a good fsck!
>
> Regards,
> David.

Dammit!  That's not what I wanted to hear!  I have a machine that is/was running
Sarge (when it was testing) and would frequently get these errors too.  Since it
wasn't running as an important server, it didn't really matter that it off-lined,
but I still haven't got around to sorting it out yet.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.