Re: [LUG] Fedora

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Aaron Trevena wrote:

FC3 is probably going to experience less changes than FC4, when I
first installed FC3 I had a couple of updates a day, now its a couple
of updates every other week. FC3 will still be supported by
fedora-legacy and there are other yum repositories you can use as
well.

As far as I'm aware, the Fedora project will support *two* current releases at a time. So when FC4 is released FC2 will be end-of-lifed and passed to the Fedora Legacy project. FC3 should be 'current' until the release of FC5, which should be a while off yet :).

Alex