Re: [LUG] Creating animated GIFs?

David Johnson wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good app for creating animated GIFs? I had a search on FreshMeat, but couldn't find anything useful.

What I actually want to do is text which fades in and out. I know I could use The Gimp, but wouldn't that mean creating each layer manually, which would take ages?

And before someone says it, I know GIFs are patented and evil :-)
But this is for web use and MNG isn't supported by all browsers...

Not any more, they're not.

(not that this is an answer to your question, sorry...)

jd

--

John Daragon                                          john@xxxxxxxxxx
argv[0] limited