[LUG] August BBQ, year 2

On Monday 09 May 2005 12:53 pm, James Wonnacott wrote:
PS anyone interested in a BBQ/meeting at my home again this August?

Absolutely! Unfortunately, all my Saturdays in August are taken, except one:
20th August.

Anyone fancy a Sunday BBQ?

Same arrangements as last time, setup a page on the Wiki for the date and ask
those who are coming to add comments about which items they are able to
bring.

Let us know which date suits you best, James, and let's get it organised.

--

Neil Williams