[LUG] W3C AAA conformance.

Matt - and anyone else interested - if you could take a quick look at these
sites and highlight areas where you think they do not already conform to W3C
AAA guidelines, I'd be grateful.

1. http://www.dcglug.org.uk/

2. http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/

3. http://www.data-freedom.org/

4. http://pilot-qof.sourceforge.net/

5. http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/

6. http://www.codehelp.co.uk/

It'll give me something to look at whilst I'm away later this month.

(Bear in mind that [5] is auto-generated and I have no real control over the
structure of the output.)

"Before using these logos as part of a conformance claim, we recommend that
the provider be familiar with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
and use a variety of review methods to ensure that any page using this logo
meets the conformance level claimed. Providers should also ensure that anyone
maintaining or updating the site is familiar with logo use, and either
re-reviews the page or removes the logo from the page if they are unsure
whether it still meets a specified conformance level."
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1-Conformance.html

--

Neil Williams