Re: [LUG] August BBQ, year 2

On Monday 09 May 2005 13:10, Neil Williams wrote:
On Monday 09 May 2005 12:53 pm, James Wonnacott wrote:
PS anyone interested in a BBQ/meeting at my home again this August?

Absolutely! Unfortunately, all my Saturdays in August are taken, except
one: 20th August.

Anyone fancy a Sunday BBQ?

Sounds good to me!

It would be good to have a more formal meeting at some stage as well. Software
Freedom Day is September the 10th this year, which is a Saturday. Maybe we
could find somewhere to have an install day and some talks?

Regards,
David.

--
David Johnson