[LUG] Reliable News client?

Hi All,

Suggestions please for a reliable news client. I'm currently using Pan 0.11.2 which is absolutely diabolical. Ever since installing it I've had reams of disconnections from my news server and a huge increase in incomplete posts. I've emailed the news admin who say they have no problems, and my email is rock solid, as is browsing, so I don't *think* it's my actual connection.

So if the connection is good and the news server is good it must be the news client. Previously on Mandrake I had an earlier version of Pan which was fine and run with hardly a glitch. I think the new one has "issues".

Kind regards,

Julian