[LUG] Gentoo easy installer

Right, I've given up on Debian for now, I just can't get it to install a complete useable system, and I haven't got the patience to mess around with it at the moment.

I remember an old issue of Linux Format had a small ISO which helped installation of Gentoo Linux, i.e. made it much easier than a couple of hours installing, the thing is, I can't seem to find it now.

Does anyone know where I can download it? Its a small ISO, only about 10 meg or something.

Rob