Re: [LUG] looking for message in archive

On Sunday 01 May 2005 09:18, Paul Sutton wrote:
Sounds a good idea,  so far I have

openoffice.org 1.1.4
thunderbird
firefox
tux paint
jalbum
Doom3 Linux (binary and demo package)

How about also The Gimp 2.2 & GAIM -these also have packages for all three
platforms. Also, when it comes to OpenOffice for Mac OSX - may I suggest
NeoOffice (http://www.neooffice.org/) as it intergrates far better with the
OSX enviroment. In my experience when I've tried the standard OpenOffice X11
release for OSX on Mac users -they just don't seem to get on with it. The
only drawback is that NeoOffice is still in the release candidate stage
though I find it works well for me.

Charlie
--
"Reality is merely a perception, sometimes you just have to look at things in
a different way."