[LUG] WYSIWYG Editor & Broadband Question

Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback on the HTML editor question. I have decided to stick with NVU at the moment as it seems to have all the necessary features in terms of tables, layers and general html elements.

I appreciate all your comments about valid markup and the shortcomings in WYSIWYG editors but at the end of the day, the main issue with the 'write your own code' approach is the time factor. Especially when you have 20+ web sites to develop in the space of a few days.

Changing the subject completely, we now have a second ADSL connection in the office which is intended as a backup to our main connection as it has been really unreliable of late due to congestion at the exchange and us being at the end of the distance requirement. Does anyone know if it is possilble under unix or any other method to combine these two connections as one. Each line is controlled via a router each with its own IP and uses NAT internally within the network.

Regards
Philip Radford.