Re: [LUG] WYSIWYG Editor & Broadband Question

Hi there Phillip,

While I can't help with your query I was wondering how are you finding having
two ADSL conections? We've been thinking that in the future we might need
similar set up at my place of work due to congestion, does the backup line
help that? I know each line has a "contention ratio" - is it possible to be
in contention with yourself??

Combining them as per your query might well be useful.

Charlie

--
"Reality is merely a perception, sometimes you just have to look at things in
a different way."