RE: [LUG] WYSIWYG HTML Editor

Thanks for all your comments.  I think I have a clearish conscience about
my visually-impaired readers (if I have any) but the remark about avoiding
tedious prefaces will be noted.  I wonder if non-visual browsers have a
workable text-searching facility (I bet their users would appreciate it) ?

Tom Brough mentioned :

http://www.torbay.gov.uk/index/council/e-government/accessibility/accesskeys
.htm

I think this could indeed be of some use : but is this standard honoured
or recognised anywhere at all outside UK Government circles ?

Moreover is the distinction between "home" and "index/front" pages widely
understood ? and if it isn't, is there any point in associating a
specific key with "home", as indicated in the above document ?

( To me, home is a property of the client, the page your browser will
display if started with no URL specified ; index or front a property of
the server, the page of a site that will be delivered to the client if the
latter does not specify a particular page.  But I think (nay, know)  that
many people are loose with these terms. )

If this is off-topic, maybe someone will refer me to a more appropriate
forum.

--
John Palmer
Preston near Weymouth, Dorset, England