Re: [LUG] 64 bit SUSE (again!)

the installation program will tell if you are installing the 32bit/64bit
version, stick the dvd in and reboot the machine.

Make sure you ahve a backup of windows before you start, as on first
installation, sometimes you might lose windows.

Hmm, that's nasty!!

I don't have anything desperately worth keeping though so no biggie. I
don't intend to repartition at all since i already have a windows / gentoo
scheme on there, it's just that my gentoo on amd64 is so buggy that it's
got to go.

Thanks,
Martin.