Re: [LUG] Hello from a new member

On Wednesday 13 Apr 2005 23:15, Martin White wrote:
Hi...

& BTW, would this be the 1st NWOBHM or 2nd?

:o)

Martin.

Ummm... I'm gonna say the first! To be honest, I only really got into metal
stuff in the last year or so. My mate is really into it and plays guitar and
so we jam together now and then (I play bass), the stuff we usually end
playing (apart from Metallica) include, Diamond Head, The Misfits, Mercyful
Fate, Budgie and Motorhead. Those aren't exactly "nwobhm" I guess (my mates
the "expert"), but hey they work for me!

Charlie
--
"Reality is merely a perception, sometimes you just have to look at things in
a different way."