Re: [LUG] Hello from a new member

Hi...

& BTW, would this be the 1st NWOBHM or 2nd?

:o)

Martin.

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 18:53, Charlie Pearce wrote:
Hi my name is Charlie and as I've just joined this group I thought it
polite to say hello!

While I'm not a complete newbie to Linux I wouldn't say I'm and expert, so
with that in mind, I'll help out with any queries I can and no doubt I'll
have some of my own in the future.

I haven't really joined a user group like this before so I have no idea
about the correct "etiquette" or whatever -so I guess I'll probably lurk
around for a bit and see how things are here?

I was pleased to find a Devon & Cornwall LUG as sometimes here in Devon you
feel like your the only one using this wonderful think called Linux and the
programs that go with it.

So, I'd just like to wish you all well and much happy hacking.

I have also filled in my profile for the enjoyment (or not) of the more
inquisitive amongst you.

All the best,

Charlie Pearce