Re: emailing MP about software patents - was RE: DCGLUG planet Re: [LUG] Hello from a new member

I tried emailing an MP a while back, when they were planning on getting the
directive passed during a meeting of Council for
Agriculture and Fishery. Though I emailed the MEP who would have been due to
attend this meeting they simply passed on my message to the patent office,
and while the lady there was very polite she simply indicated that is was the
responsibilty of the ministers to deal with such things! Go figure.

Now what was thename of that nice lib-dem candidate?

Depends where you are, I think our local Lib Dem candidate is David Walters,
he came round once and seems a nice enough chap. I think my parents have his
number somewhere, as his predecessor helped us out with something in the
past.

Charlie
--
"Reality is merely a perception, sometimes you just have to look at things in
a different way."