[LUG] Re: [SWLUG] (OT) Faulty TFT

Marcus Davage wrote:

Sorry that this is off topic, but my 1.5 yr old daughter has had a "fling" with
my 1.5 yr old NEC LCD1525V 15" TFT monitor,

Aw, bless her. Sounds a bit like my one year old niece.. I'll warn my brother ;)

Does anyone want a faulty TFT monitor?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29502&item=5186231941&rd=1

Does anyone know anything about this, or is it just another scam?

If it walks like a duck... etc.

Personally I've only ever had one TFT, an AOC 17 inch. Mainly because I am so happy with the quality and the price was dirt cheap too. Mine is an LM720 and I think they still make them. Viewable screen size is comparable to a 19 inch screen.

Kind regards,

Julian