[LUG] OT - presenting a cv and portfolio of qualifications and work etc

Hi

I know this is slightly off topic but I would guess that someone here has used their technical expertise to do something similar.

I have a A4 folder with all my certificates in, from GCSE through to any recent ones I have gained.

I am in the process of scanning these in with the view to creating some sort of multi media, cdrom to demonstrate my skills etc, that employers can look at, this will have the scans of these certificates on the cd along with other items such as photos, web links etc.

The idea is really so I can either send a portfolio to potential employers or produce this as evidence that I have the qualifications that I have put on my cv, it also brings this portfolio into the 21st century.

So far the average A4 scan size is roughly 2mb, so I can fit quite a few on to 1 cdrom, (or get hold of smaller 8cm cd-r or similar and do it that way.

I was thinking of perhaps HYML, with a set of directories in the root directory, and then a single html file in there that links everything together,

My camera can produce short videos, and I can put a collection of photos to demonstrate that I can use a camera, Perhaps take a few shots of me coaching rugby or generally working with children ( I am aware of the issues surrounding this and will take these in to account.

I thought by doing this it would look more impressive than taking along a folder, and I can then leave this with anyone at interview (if they want a copy) so they can browse through later,

Has anyone here produced anything similar.? How popular is this?

thanks for any help

Paul