[LUG] Still have a server available

One has gone to a new home from this list, i had enquiries on the other but
that seems to have gone dead.

I'll likely put it on ebay this weekend if i hear no more from anyone so last
chance although i have to confess that finding time to put stuff on ebay is
always awkward!

If you missed my original post then do a quick search on the list or i can
forward the specs and stuff if you mail me off-list but we're basically
talking about a PIII700 1U rackmount with 512MB of memory and 30GB HDD for
120 pounds (my pound key doesn't seem to be working!)

I'll mention no more about them onlist now :o)

Thanks,
Martin.