[LUG] Downgrading Debian?

Hi all.

Something I've been meaning to ask for a while now... is it possible to *downgrade*
a Debian setup?  If so, is it as easy as upgrading?

Let me explain a little... I have the proper Debian netinst boot CD for Testing.  I
have so-far upgraded 3 machines quite effortlessly from Testing to Unstable.  It
would appear that there are no official netinst boot CDs for Stable, and as of yet I
haven't tried the unofficial ones.  So, is it fairly straightforward to "downgrade"
from Testing to Stable?  Or will it cause more problems than it's worth?

Cheers.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.