[LUG] Post and Lostwithiel Meeting

Hi

Why does post take so long to get through? I have just looked at my gmail account and discovered a few messages re the Lostwithiel meeting. But I have yet to receive them in my pop3 account! Any ideas?

Anyway, on the Lostwithiel front I was hoping to do something re connection etc and I did meet with Ben. Unfortunately my ankle still prevents me from working and I am unable to do anything. However, I do have broadband at my house (2 mins walk from the community centre) and you are welcome to use this as a venue. It is small though!

I also have a Linux box as well!

Rich