Re: [LUG] GIMP problem

On Thursday 17 February 2005 10:22 am, Neil Williams wrote:
(BTW. Please see the email etiquette page on the dcglug wiki about posting
BELOW the quoted text.)

Not meant as a telling off, Bob, just a pointer. (Actually referencing your
follow up post of Yesterday 3:21:44 pm).
Julian, I was referring to Mozilla Suite, don't be pedantic. I use
Firefox, Thunderbird and Sunbird daily, but I don't think Mozilla
Suite is worth bothering with any more.

Who the hell uses Mozilla any more?

Hopefully you can see that it's easier for others to read and understand if
the reply follows the original text.

--

Neil Williams