Re: [LUG] GIMP problem

Julian, I was referring to Mozilla Suite, don't be pedantic. I use
Firefox, Thunderbird and Sunbird daily, but I don't think Mozilla
Suite is worth bothering with any more.

Who the hell uses Mozilla any more?

Everyone using Mozilla Firefox, the first browser ever to actually take
market share *off* Internet Explorer.  Available for both Windows and
Linux without the security baggage related to IE.  For that matter
Mozilla Thunderbird, the related mail client is nice to work with too.

--
~ Ben Goodger