Re: [LUG] Video capture cards [Was [LUG] Loading additional moduleswith Debian on 2.6?]

Grant Sewell wrote:

Currently the correct module loads automagically (saa7134) but I need to pass it:
option card=10
and I don't know where to put that. Once I've got that sorted, it'll be fine (I hope :D).

Hi Grant,

My attempt was with the Zoran driver (zr36060) and the documentation for that says 'To automate this, add the following to your /etc/modules.conf:

options zoran card=X1[,X2[,X3[,X4[..]]]]
alias char-major-81-0 zoran'

presumably you would replace 'zoran' with your module's name, e.g.

options module_name card=10

Kind regards,

Julian