Re: [LUG] My computer.

On Sunday 13 Feb 2005 5:16 pm, Paul Sutton wrote:
Either way 25kv will kill you pretty quick.

As has been implied above, it's the current and where it goes that matters.
Didn't you play with Van de Graaf generators at school? I used to work on
30kV capacitor banks capable of delivering up to 1MA into an inductive load.

As for the pictures, Jon. I'm not sure whether you out to spend more time on
your carpentry or photography skills. I used to want to incorporate a
computer into a nice desk - even market the idea.

Peter.