Re: OT broadband speed / restirctions [Was Re: [LUG] BT Broadbandspeed increase]

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:00:10 +0000
Julian Hall wrote:

See my point?

I see your point entirely.  The very reason I specifically chose an ISP that has an
uncapped option (BTW, I'm on their 512k service).

Prodigy being uncapped is very good news!

A few things swung in their favour:
1) They offer an uncapped service.
2) They provide a wires-only service.
3) When I had reason to speak to them on the 'phone, I'm pretty sure I was actually
speaking to an engineer rather than a pooled-phone helpdesk service operator (no
offence to anyone intended).  I think I may have actually spurred the guy on to
enrolling on the CCNA course... certainly he was very keen to learn about it when I
mentioned it to him :D

Not had any problems with them at all.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.