[LUG] Recommended ADSL ISP's and ADSL routers.

Hi all,

I'm on the move shortly from Chippenham to Bristol. For the last 2 years
I've had the wonders of Blueyonder broadband, who unfortunately do not cover
Chippenham.

Now I know this question gets asked often on here. Anyone got any good
recommended ADSL ISP's. My only requirement is no download cap limit. Static
IP is a bonus, but not essential.

And also I'm after a suitable ADSL router, than can handle port forwarding
and also VPN's, anyone know any good routers that they like to recommend?

Thanks everyone!

Pete Hatton