Re: [LUG] Recommended ADSL ISP's and ADSL routers.

Urm,

Demon Internet is a good choice since it is fully router compatible
and quite cheap.
Reportedly it explicitly allows home server use thru its connections
and is very reliable indeed - my friend Shaun runs his server through
them and just celebrated 6 months of uptime.

Unfortunately I am tied by contract to AOL-512 but as soon as it runs
out, *woosh*

Ben