Re: [LUG] Meeting in Paignton

Quoting Paul Sutton <zen14920@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi

I am considering booking another meeting on Thursday 10th Feb @ Queens
Park (Paignton Rugby club),  Normal sort of time i.e 7:00 / 7:30 onwards,

Given recent discussion perhaps this could be a Debian meeting and
depending on who can make it perhaps discuss other things over a beer
like we normally do.

I am down the club tomorrow so can make a preliminary booking,, As I am
down both wednesday and thursday should may be able to cancel / confirm
depending on the reponses I get from this message.

Paul

I would be interested, might even be able to bring a friend of mine if thats
ok, hes not really had much experience of Linux but hes into computers anyway
and I'm trying to get him to move over to Linux from Windows 98.

Rob