Re: [LUG] Meeting in Paignton

This should not be a problem, What I do is sign the group in, as long as you don't try and buy alcohol, your OK, they sell the usual soft drinks, etc at lower prices than most pubs, so you should be ok, There is no fee for lug meetings. We hold a raffle sometimes to raise funds, Not sure about this time though.

Hope this helps,

Where are you coming from?

paul

Ben Goodger wrote:

RE:

Goodgood. Does the club allow under 15s in? And will this have a fee?
I'm new to the DCLUG but would love to attend.

Ben

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit. www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source. Open source, don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org