Re: [LUG] TechNet Radio:- Open Discussion on Windows and Linux

I like this bit...

And, of course, Windows is available for all major platforms and many minor
ones.  Can I hear Mr Ford?  "You can have it in any colour, so long as it's
black."

I don't know how they can say that, Windows only runs on x86, AMD64 and
Itanium right?

Where is the support for Sparc? IBM AS/400?

I thought only Windows NT ran on anything like PPC hardware, and even that
doesn't run on a Mac does it? (apart from in Microsoft Virtual PC).

I suppose it would be possible to run maybe Windows 3.1 on an old PC emulator?

Rob