Re: [LUG] TechNet Radio:- Open Discussion on Windows and Linux

Hi Grant

Thanks for that synopsis. This reminds me of some tech talk by Steve Balmer where he compared Server 2003 with Red Hat. He came up with problem after problem and how much better 2003 was compared with Red Hat. Somebody eventually did point out that his version of RH was built in 1999 and I think was version number 6!!!!

Rich