Re: [LUG] /usr/X11R6/bin/X

Grant Sewell wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:52:38 +0000
Keith Abraham wrote:

Grant Sewell wrote:

Of course you're correct. Sorry I'm trying to do umpteen things at
once here. I'll to the ISDN thing when I have time.

The real problem seems to be with fonts. Here's a chunk of ps aux

[snip]

I hope you can read it OK and offer some elucidation.

Fonts and X always seems to me to be a "black art".

Keith

How about your X config file?

Grant.

It's was going to be my next port of call but unfortunately
I've got to attend to something else which cannot be left
any longer. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Keith