Re: [LUG] problems with my rugby site

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Sutton" <zen14920@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 7:47 PM
Subject: [LUG] problems with my rugby site

Hi

I have just uploaded some more files to the paigntonrugby.net site,  all
the links work fine in dreamweaver, however the second.hem file seems to
have two broken links and I have no idea why, as I know I have linked
them to gether correctly,
can anyone have a look and see if they can suggest anything.

Hi Paul,

Neither page displays on my browser.  I would agree with Grant that it is
most likely a case sensitivity issue.  I would stick to your normal policy
of "everything lowercase", and change them before uploading to the server.
It could also be as Grant says a path issue, but if you're using the same
method as usual I think that is less likely.  Also in the footer of the
browser, the link show up properly.

BTW I know Frontpage messes about and uploads pages to subdirectories it
makes itself.  That causes all kinds of hell with urls like:

http://www.company.com/www.company.com/start.htm

Sometimes you're lucky to only get away with one iteration... I *have* seen
THREE!!  There's nothing in DW you might have accidentally hit to make that
do the same is there?

Kind regards,

Julian