Re: [LUG] problems with my rugby site

Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

I have just uploaded some more files to the paigntonrugby.net site, all the links work fine in dreamweaver, however the second.hem file seems to have two broken links and I have no idea why, as I know I have linked them to gether correctly,
can anyone have a look and see if they can suggest anything.

essentially it should show a start page for a fuji finepix album, clicking on a folder should give access to the photo set from the game, it's the last two links that seem odd,

What should I be checking for?

As Grant suggested it is the case that is the problem.

http://www.paigntonrugby.net/second/sidmouth/FPVINDEX.HTM is what you need in the link to make it work.

Cheers,

Pete