[LUG] Re: OT: Blueyonder's abuse@blueyonder.co.uk listed as spam server/ open relay ?

Have any other blueyonder users had problems sending email to servers
abroad ?

I have been sent an email from the postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that
refers me to the following link

http://dsbl.org/listing?195.188.213.9

I have had a long hard look at this and I think if I am interpreting it
right the problem is at blueyonder's end not the other end.

So I have forwarded the email back to postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx saying I
don't know who's at fault here but could you please fix it.

Further history on the web page seems to indicate that
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been on and off the black list a few times.

At the moment I can't email my friend in the Philippines :-(

Anyone else got any further comments ?

Tom.