[LUG] user mode linux

Has anyone got any experience with User mode Linux, I have ths as an option on my suse box if i install the uml kernel. Now that I have fixed windows 98 to see only the first 512 mb of 768mb (option in msconfig / advanced), I have more memory to play with.

As the kernel file name is different will this replace my current kernel install or replace it and leave the other one there so I have a choice (or can create one) on the boot menu, I think i changed my boot loader to lilo

Thanks for any help

Paul