Re: [LUG] Synaptic and others

On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 17:45 +0000, Richard Brown wrote:

Lindows has just installed synaptic. But of course it didn't install it
to the menu. Where will I find it and how do I install it to the menu?

What sort of menu <smiles>, most things work with running "update-menu",
but on recent distros this is all done automatically (at least under
GNOME). So the menu items should appear when the software is install -
just as nature intended.

--
"When you say `I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just
stare at you blankly and say `Hey, I got those with the system, *for